Our portfolio in the area of research management
Es-geht! Energiesysteme GmbH stands for holistic support in the field of research management in the form of a subcontractor. Specifically, it is not only about acquiring research funds on a national and international level, but also about the supervision of the various work packages, the preparation of deliverables, interim and final reports or even travel to the various project meetings. We can create customised service packages so that you only pay for what you need.
Do you want to build up competencies in various research fields? We will look for the right calls for proposals and write the applications for you.
You are already in a consortium, but have run into staff shortages at short notice to handle the work packages? We are ready to support you with our team of economists, engineers and computer scientists.
Thanks to our many years of experience in and collaboration on national and international research projects, we can join you directly for a work package or for the remaining duration of the project without a lengthy training period. With its agile work structures and flat hierarchies, our company is ideally suited as a troubleshooter at all levels of research management.
Our services in the are of research management
- Identification of research programmes from national and international calls for proposals
- Submission of outlines and full proposals in the national and international research field
- Processing of work steps, work packages and preparation of factual reports, interim and final reports
- Coordination of project meetings
Training staff members in the area of research management
We support and work on foreign language research projects in:
Current and completed research projects
- GoFlex (Completed 02.20/international/Horizont2020)
- Sit4Energy (Completed 12.21/international/BMBF)
- Desprima (Start 07.19/national/BMWi)
- Honor (Start 06.19/international/ EN SGplusRegSys)
- Leitning (Start 04.20/national/BMWi)
- Hybrid Kompensator (Start 01.17/national/BMWK)
- IDiNA (Start 03.21/national/BMWi)
- Fever (Start 02.20/international/Horizont2020)
- ACODA (Completed 06.2022/international/European Eurostars programme)
News about our research projects
Our project PEDvolution has been approved by the project sponsor, which we think is great! Therefore, we want to tell you here in this article what the project is about, who is involved and when the whole thing will start. What is the theory behind PEDvolution?...
On 26 April 2023 Rainer Härtel and Kevin Kaiser met with other consortium partners on our behalf for a meeting within the IDiNA project in Magdeburg. The current project status was discussed and the further procedure was determined. Next to us, there were the...
After about four months of running, we want to give you here again info and especially an update on our project CoMap. You can find more information in the article about the consortium meeting in January. Energiewende - Renewable Energies - Stustainability. These are...
Contact our experts:
Business Development Manager